Solderless Precision Bass Harness
Solderless wiring harness for Precision Bass.
This solderless Precision Bass harness is identical to our classic harness except it removes the need for soldering - you just need a screw driver to connect your pickups and ground wires into the screw terminals. It's as easy as that.
This kit includes:
- 2 x 250k SSS Premium® CTS pots (8% tolerance)
- 1 x Switchcraft® USA 1/4'' jack socket
- 0.047uF paper in oil capacitor
- Easy to follow wiring diagram.
- Wired with cloth covered wire throughout and provided on a reusable template.
Our solderless wiring kits are based around easy installation - ideal for those who want to upgrade the electronics in their guitar or bass but do not have the equipment or confidence to solder.
Will this fit my bass?
This Precision Bass® prewired kit will fit genuine Fender® models with no modification necessary. If installing into an eastern import, you may be required to drill your pickguard holes to a larger diameter (M10) or choose a new control plate. Please note prewired kit orders take up to 5 business days to assemble and pack.
Refer to our shipping policy