Switchcraft® Slide Switch
Loose components and DIY kits are shipped same day if ordered before 1pm. Refer to our shipping policy.
Genuine high quality Switchcraft® slide switches as seen in Jazzmaster/Jaguar/Mustang models models. Also used in amps & pedals.
Available in 2 and 3 position.
The 2 position (DPDT) is essentially the same as a push pull pot and are wired up the same The black plastic lever tip is 9.52mm tall and mounting screws are included
2 Way (Typical for Jazzmasters/Jaguars, amps & pedals) DPDT (double-pole/double-throw), on/on switch.
- Six solder lugs, three on each pole
- Chassis: 12.70mm wide x 34.93mm long x 15.88mm deep (incl. solder lugs)
- Cavity depth: 19.05mm
- Mounting screw spacing: 28.58mm
- Pickguard/control plate slot: 7.94mm x 14.29mm
3 Way (Typical for Mustangs, amps & pedals) DP3T (double-pole/triple-throw), on/on/on switch
- Eight solder lugs, four on each pole
- Chassis: 12.70mm wide x 44.45mm long x 17.46mm deep (incl. solder lugs)
- Body cavity depth: 20.64mm
- Mounting screw spacing: 35.72mm
- Pickguard/control plate slot: 7.94mm x 20.64mm