Free-Way 3x3 Toggle Switch
Loose components and DIY kits are shipped same day if ordered before 1pm. Refer to our shipping policy.
Introducing the Free-Way toggle switch.
The Free-Way toggle switch is a 6 position multi-function toggle switch switch providing circuits for 2 and 3 humbucker guitars Fits directly into Les Paul® models.
The 3X3-03 has 15 terminal connections providing flexibility for all kinds of variations on the above schemes and scope for custom circuit design as well. The 6 different switch positions allow for phase, series/parallel, coil splitting and even bypass (pickup straight to the output jack) switching.
- No-routing installation
- Guitar friendly size
- More wiring configurations
- Improved switching feel
- Space-saving gold-plated solder pad connections.
- Dimensions: 24.13mm x 32.05mm
- Threaded portion: 10.39mm
- Thread: M12 x 1.0
- Required mounting hole diameter: 1/2" (12.70mm)
- Required cavity depth: 3/8" (9.52mm)
Freeway toggle switch supplied with black and cream switch tips.