SSS Premium® CTS Push Pull Pots
Loose components and DIY kits are shipped same day if ordered before 1pm. Refer to our shipping policy.
CTS push pull pots are of the highest quality and have long been the "go-to" pots for luthiers, guitar tech's and players worldwide. They are also the first choice for many high end guitars.
Push pull pots with a double-pole double throw switch (DPDT) give many wiring possibilities. This is yet another powerful tool for the guitar builder or tech. Two electrically independent components are controlled by a single knob shaft.
This push pull pot is great for series wiring or adding more tonal options to your Strat. eg. using a push pull as a volume control to open up the 7 way wiring option, as well as coil tapping/splitting, series/parallel switching and phase switching with humbuckers.
Our custom spec CTS push pull pots are manufactured to a resistance tolerance of 8%.
SSS Premium® CTS pots:
- Custom audio taper
- 8% resistance tolerance
- Anti-static lubricant for a reliable, glitch-free operation
- Solid brass shaft and bushing for longer life
- Bakelite terminal board
- Shaft diameter - 0.235'' (5.95mm)
- Thread - 3/8'' x 32
- Thread height - 3/8'' (9.52mm)
- Thread height (long shaft) - 3/4'' (19.05mm)
- Required hole diameter - 3/8'' (9.52mm)
- Cavity depth - 1'' (25.4mm)
- 24 spline to suit imperial sized control knobs
Comes complete with hardware.
Short or Long Shaft?
Gibson Les Paul models that take short shaft pots:
- Historic Reissue (R4/R5/R6/R7/R8/R9/R0)
- 1952-1977 Standard's
- 1954-1977 Custom's
- 1968-1977 Deluxe's
Gibson Les Paul models that take long shaft pots:
- 50's & 60's Tributes 1977-current
- Custom's 1977-current
These high quality pots feature a printed circuit board on its side for easier soldering. For more information on working with these, refer to our CTS push pull pot wiring guide.