Solderless Stratocaster® Harness
SSS Premium® prewired kits are subject to a 3-5 working day assembly time. Refer to our shipping policy.
This solderless Strat® wiring harness removes all of the hassle of soldering for an easy and clean installation to upgrade the tone of your Strat®. Perfect for quick pickup swaps!
This solderless kit is electronically identical to our best selling Strat harness without the need to solder. All you need is a screwdriver. Our solderless Strat harness sits on a pre-cut grounding plate which simply drops into your pickguard.
- 3 x 250k SSS Premium® CTS pots (8% tolerance)
- 1 x CRL USA 5 way switch
- 1 x Prewired Switchcraft 1/4'' jack socket
- 1 x SSS Premium® PIO (paper in oil) 0.047uF capacitor
- 1 x treble pass capacitor (optional treble bleed mod)
- Wired using Gavitt cloth wire
- 1 x Strat shielding plate
- Easy to follow installation instructions
This harness will fit genuine USA, and Mexican Fender models. Dimensions of Strat copies and Squire models can vary and may require the pickguard holes to be drilled to a larger diameter to accommodate the larger 3/8'' pots.
Please note - the solderless connectors used in this kit are only suitable for standard 2 lead wire pickups (not 4 conductor or braided).