SSS Premium® CTS Pots - 250k
Introducing SSS Premium® CTS pots.
Our custom spec pots designed in conjunction with CTS offer a superior audio quality to standard CTS pots on the market and were designed with a unique audio taper specifically for guitar and bass players offering the ultimate in tonal performance, accuracy and control. SSS Premium® CTS pots are individually hand measured to tolerance of 8% ensuring they fall within our stated and expected tolerances.
Custom Audio Taper
Manufactured with a lovely, smooth torque - not too loose, not too stiff, SSS Premium® CTS pots have no choking, drop offs or surges when dialling the controls up or down. Accurate vintage taper - still nice and reactive for volume swells but a slightly wider range on the volume sweep.
- Custom audio taper
- 8% resistance tolerance
- Longer life brass shaft and bushing
- Tin plated casing for easy soldering
- Anti-static lubricant guarantees a reliable and glitch-free operation
- Traditional flat back cover
- Bakelite terminal board
Available in solid or split shaft versions
- Shaft Diameter: 6.35mm (5.95mm for split shaft, 24 spline for US spec knobs)
- Shaft Height: 6.35mm (1/4'')
- Thread bushing height: 6.35mm (1/4'')
- Required Mounting Hole: 9.52mm (3/8'')
- 3/8'' x 32 thread
Our 250k pots are pickguard/control plate mount only.
Back stamping: SSSP CTS 250K
Side stamping: Part number + date
We also stock SSS Premium® CTS 500k pots available in both short and long shaft.
Want to bulk up for a few projects? We offer these in bulk packs of 10.