SSS Premium® CTS Pots - 250k
Introducing SSS Premium® CTS pots.
Our custom spec pots designed in conjunction with CTS offer a superior audio quality to standard CTS pots on the market and were designed with a unique audio taper specifically for guitar and bass players offering the ultimate in tonal performance, accuracy and control. SSS Premium® CTS pots are individually hand measured to tolerance of 8% ensuring they fall within our stated and expected tolerances.
Custom Audio Taper
Manufactured with a lovely, smooth torque - not too loose, not too stiff, SSS Premium® CTS pots have no choking, drop offs or surges when dialling the controls up or down. Unlike many pots on the market that cut out once you roll the volume back past 8, SSS Premium® pots have a custom audio taper, giving a more accurate response and fully usable sweep.
- Custom audio taper
- 8% resistance tolerance
- Longer life brass shaft and bushing
- Tin plated casing for easy soldering
- Anti-static lubricant guarantees a reliable and glitch-free operation
- Traditional flat back cover
- Bakelite terminal board
Available in solid or split shaft versions
- Shaft Diameter: 6.35mm (5.95mm for split shaft, 24 spline for US spec knobs)
- Shaft Height: 6.35mm (1/4'')
- Thread bushing height: 6.35mm (1/4'')
- Required Mounting Hole: 9.52mm (3/8'')
- 3/8'' x 32 thread
Our 250k pots are pickguard/control plate mount only.
We also stock SSS Premium® CTS 500k pots available in both short and long shaft.
Want to bulk up for a few projects? We offer these in bulk packs of 10.